San Antonio, TX, United States
60,000 - 120,000
About Westward Consulting…
We are a growing workforce management consulting company based in the San Antonio - Texas area. Our consultants work remotely or onsite with clients to help maximize the potential of their workforce management applications.
Our mission is to guide organizations to exceptional workforce performance. We are dedicated to assisting our clients in getting the most out of their labor and building a lasting relationship that ensures continued returns from their Workforce Management Systems.
About our Team…
We are a deeply experienced group of workforce management consultants that are committed to the success of our clients and delivering on the results they desire. Our client satisfaction and history of long-term client relationships is a testament to the commitment of our team to this field.
About the Position…
The Kronos Client Administrator is responsible for the design, development, implementation and maintenance of new and existing customers for Payroll, TLM, Time and Attendance and HRModules within Kronos Workforce Ready. (3 Suites Software)
- Analyze existing customer systems, interface requirements, setup needs, etc.
- Establish and maintain project implementation schedule.
- Effective project management: apply company methodology, communicate recommendations, and maintain internal materials.
- Consult customers on functional system design and system best practices.
- Provide technical guidance and training during customer on boarding.
- Provide documentation to ongoing support team upon completed of implementation.
- Serves as a technical point-of-contact for internal colleagues to further train and develop the implementation team.
- Portray a positive company image and engaging in professional and friendly communications with customers.
- Maintain a calm level of focus with customer needs to portray a positive implementation experience.
- Review and confirm account setup with customer to ensure understanding and customer satisfaction.
- Assisting colleagues with other duties to meet timeline demands.
- Maintaining customer profiles, services and record support notes
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Familiar with all Kronos Workforce Ready HCM Modules
- Experience leading Kronos HCM workshops
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, workinstructions, software manuals; ability to write routine reports and
Bonus Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; combination of education/experience will be considered.
- PHR or SPHR accreditation preferred.
- Third party implementation: 1 year
What makes Westward Consulting different?
- A unique and upbeat company culture that takes work and fun seriously
- A chance to work with deeply experienced consultants focused on guiding organizations to exceptional workforce performance.
- Opportunity to be a part of a small and growing company
- Flexible work schedules and unique employee incentive programs designed to make life easier, so work can be more productive.
- Opportunities for self-improvement, including skill set enhancement and application training.
- Generous compensation and benefit packages.