About Westward Consulting…
We are a growing workforce management consulting company based in the San Antonio - Texas area. Our consultants work remotely or onsite with clients to help maximize the potential of their workforce management applications.
Our mission is to guide organizations to exceptional workforce performance. We are dedicated to assisting our clients in getting the most out of their labor and building a lasting relationship that ensures continued returns from their Workforce Management Systems.
About our Team…
We are a deeply experienced group of workforce management consultants that are committed to the success of our clients and delivering on the results they desire. Our client satisfaction and history of long-term client relationships is a testament to the commitment of our team to this field.
About the Position…
The Workforce Ready Implementation Consultant is responsible for the design, development, implementation, and maintenance for new and existing customers. The right candidate will be working with multiple modules within Kronos Workforce Ready and must have an entrepreneurial spirit and be self-motivated to get the job done.
- Define client requirements, outline gap analysis, and drive results for the client.
- Configuration and setup of Kronos Workforce Central and / or Dimensions
- Provide best practice solutions based on customer defined business needs.
- Participate in system training and learn all aspects of system functionality.
- Develop, maintain, and implement critical product expertise that is necessary to help clients efficiently solve business problems using their payroll, benefits, recruiting and learning systems.
- Perform system training and transfer knowledge to client-side administrators and project personnel.
- Communicate with project stakeholders to set and maintain expectations.
- Support various activities between clients, partners, vendors and internal Westward Consulting, LLC team members.
- Work to project plans, document activities and provide regular reports to client stakeholders and Westward Consulting, LLC management on the status of all deliverables and work accomplished.
- Lead configuration calls and workshops with clients.
- Request assistance for any issues that require additional expertise or escalations.
- Track and input all task hours according to Westward Consulting, LLC and/or partner specification
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated aptitude for using software and online systems to accomplish complex tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to creatively solve problems by appropriately using of technology.
- A driven “make it happen” attitude.
- Ability to lead consultative discussions both functionally and technically regarding client processes and best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp business scenarios and understand the technology implications of the scenario.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organization and documentation skills
- Team focused individual with demonstrated ability to engage multiple partners/customers simultaneously.
- Strong Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) skills
- Experience delivering enterprise level business solutions/software packages.
- At least 1 year experience with Kronos or similar systems
What makes Westward Consulting different?
- A unique and upbeat company culture that takes work and fun seriously
- A chance to work with deeply experienced consultants focused on guiding organizations to exceptional workforce performance.
- Opportunity to be a part of a small and growing company
- Flexible work schedules and unique employee incentive programs designed to make life easier, so work can be more productive.
- Opportunities for self-improvement, including skill set enhancement and application training.
- Generous compensation and benefit packages.