San Antonio, Texas, United States
Contract to Hire
About Westward Consulting…
We are a growing workforce management consulting company based in the San Antonio - Texas area. Our consultants work remotely or onsite with clients to help maximize the potential of their workforce management applications. Our mission is to guide organizations to exceptional workforce performance. We are dedicated to assisting our clients in getting the most out of their labor and building a lasting relationship that ensures continued returns from their Workforce Management Systems.
About our Team…
We are a deeply experienced group of workforce management consultants that are committed to the success of our clients and delivering on the results they desire. Our client satisfaction and history of long-term client relationships is a testament to the commitment of our team to this field.
About the Position….
The Project Manager (PM) is a critical focal point to Westward customers. The PM is expected to manage all project aspects and resources in order to ensure timely, efficient, successful implementations in addition to mentoring of internal team members.
•Facilitate customer project kickoff calls, team introductions, define project cadence and develop ongoing customer communication plans
• Facilitate project discovery sessions with all client business representatives, Westward and Kronos project team members
• Develop and utilize project plan templates to set typical project milestones and times in order to set expectations with internal and external teams
• Prepare assigned project resources with necessary project-related information, ensuring proper understanding of project requirements, roles & responsibilities, work processes, and success criteria• Lead status and planning meetings
• Lead daily stand ups as needed and prioritizing projects as required
• Work with various team members (both Westward and customer teams) to resolve project and process issues in a timely manner and document any issues
• Communicate and publish project status to the project team
• Manage project scope to meet project success criteria while maximizing value brought to customers and revenue generated for Kronos
• Lead assigned projects to successful completion within appropriate time frame
• Assist with developing new processes and tools that improve the performance and effectiveness of the project management delivery
• 2 plus years of Kronos implementation project management experience required
• Experience managing high volume and highly complex customer facing software implementation projects
• Strong leadership skills with ability to work as part of a project team as well as mentor others
• Strong analytical skills and experience scheduling, preparing presentations and status reports in addition to superb written and oral communication skills
• Ability and willingness to travel up to 25% as needed
• Broad knowledge of HRMS, Payroll, Time & Labor management a plus
• Experience in a SaaS environment a plus leading complex/strategic clients
Bonus Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• PMP Certification a plus
What makes Westward Consulting different?
exceptional workforce performance.
so work can be more productive.